- Public Health Services - Product Strategy
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
On a relentless pursuit of the next big idea that will disrupt the ordinary and advance immunization intelligence, STC creates industry-leading technology solutions designed to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing public health customer relationships. You will be expanding STC's footprint in our existing markets by working with current clients to ensure client satisfaction and meet their business needs with new products and services. You will be a key team member in supporting intelligence solutions for a healthier future - for you, your family and for communities all around the world.
About the Job
● Manage key customer relationships
● Support business and product development by helping the development team understand the client needs, defining our role in the market, and identifying new opportunities
● Take responsibility for client satisfaction for your respective clients
● Manage projects and contracts for assigned clients while building new connections and contacts in new markets
● Work with the other team members to ensure a seamless approach to current and potential clients
● Support monthly project accounting – invoicing schedules, revenue recognition, general reporting on contract status and metrics
● Facilitate on-time and on-budget delivery of contracted activities
● Create proposals, explore new opportunities, attend conferences and events, speak publicly on behalf of the company, and track changes in the market
You have a passion for health and the application of technology to support business processes and health outcomes.
You have exceptionally strong people skills and the ability to work in a positive and supportive way with a variety of personalities while always maintaining a professional demeanor.
You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
You are a self-motivated high achiever able to work independently with limited direct supervision.
You have an exceptional ability to organize and coordinate numerous projects simultaneously.
You are innately resourceful and able learn independently through self-guided exploration.
You are bursting with innovative ideas to improve products and processes to advance health solutions.
You are able to travel 25-50% of the time.
Previous experience working in the public health, healthcare or retail pharmacy industries is highly desired, with an MPH or MBA an additional plus.
Located in the Warehouse District - part of the city's innovation hub, PHX Core - we are proud to be part of such a dynamic and creative area. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for the collaboration and inspiration that feeds all the great ideas that start here.
We work hard, but we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (go ahead and wear those shorts and flip flops, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. Some of the highlights include a 100% company-paid medical plan, 401(k) matching, work-from-home perks, and an amazing amount of paid time off.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media