Product Marketing Manager
- Business Development - Marketing
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
On a relentless pursuit of the next big idea that will disrupt the ordinary and advance immunization intelligence, STC creates industry-leading technology solutions designed to reduce the impact of preventable disease and empower people throughout the healthcare ecosystem.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you'll play a critical role in connecting our product strategy with the tools and techniques we need to strengthen our brand, increase our presence in the market and achieve results. In doing so, you will also have an impact on improving the health and wellbeing of people in communities world-wide.
• You're all about collaboration and can effectively work with cross-functional teams to develop compelling content and messaging that will resonate with our target audiences.
• You excel at designing and executing effective marketing campaigns leveraging digital and traditional channels, conferences and events, and you're committed to maintaining a cutting-edge understanding of best practices, trends and tactics.
• Because you strive for continuous improvement, you monitor your campaign results closely, adjust messaging when needed, and report on key metrics, successes, failures and required changes.
• Your in-depth understanding of our products enables you to develop internal tools that ensure alignment and understanding throughout the sales team and company.
• You are a self-motivated high achiever, able to independently prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, and proven experience as a product marketing manager, brand manager or similar.
We are in downtown Phoenix's Warehouse District which is part of the city's innovation hub, PHX Core, and we are proud to be a part of such a dynamic and creative area. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for collaboration and inspiration to feed all the great ideas that start here.
We work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (shorts and flip flops are fine, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. We'll cover 90% - 100% of your medical plan premiums, provide you with a life insurance plan, and cover disability benefits. You can enroll in our 401(k) plan and earn free money with our company match. You can also take advantage of our great dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We also offer telecommuting, amazing paid time off - 4 weeks to start - and 12 paid holidays.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities worldwide. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.