- Public Health Services - Product Strategy
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
STC is widely recognized as a leading public health informatics company in the United States. Our team is comprised of a unique blend of public health specialists and applied information system developers who come together to create cost-effective public health technology solutions. We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to improving public health through the applied use of population health data collected through modernized information systems.
Your Role and Impact
As a Product Manager at STC you should be detailed focused and capable of overseeing the end-to-end evolution of your products and their development. You will immerse yourself with the immunization community in order to extensively understand the market that your product(s) serve. You will analyze market/user problems meticulously to most effectively prioritize product opportunities, communicate product requirements, create user personas and generally illustrate the market/user problems in a way that leads to the development of products that effectively resolve these issues and provide the users with a quality experience. Additionally, you are also able to balance business and customer needs with technical constraints and use your market insight to verify that your product(s) align with market/user needs and business problems. You are a detail oriented and self-motivated person with an entrepreneurial spirit. You also value the opportunity for face-to-face meetings and have the flexibility to be able to travel upon short-notice to meet with various members of the immunization community in their environment, where you can most effectively use your skills to Identify and define the market problems. Then your heightened communication skills can clearly illustrate what you have discovered and direct the path for solutions to these issues through our products.
Additionally, you will be a key component to a group of people that challenges assumptions, represents the users, and who are continually learning and growing. You'll be in a position to provide thought leadership, helping to define and implement STC's next-generation tools, processes, and products. You will therefore have the opportunity to make a significant impact to not only STC and our customers, but also on the lives of patients around the world by better expediting population health outcomes.
What You Will Do
• You will continuously engage with members of the immunization community to truly understand the market in order to make informed product decisions.
• You will define and implement the vision for the products you work on.
• You will work with other STC departments to help them understand the product features, key benefits, and target customer.
• You will serve as the internal and external expert and evangelist for product offering, while working with Product Owners, Account Managers, service teams and key customers.
• You will become the expert in market, user personas and buyer's journey for your products.
• You will guide the execution of the plan to deliver profitable growth by working with internal stake holders across the organization and understanding the competitions' offerings.
• You will contribute to the creation of compelling content leveraging thought leadership and competitive differentiation. This includes whitepapers, and presentations, informational posts to communicate the value proposition of our products.
• 7+ years' experience with the development and implementation of software products
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Deep understanding of customer needs that can be solved by technologies.
• Experience in defining market problems and leading the efforts to address them through successful product solutions.
• Proven track record of continuous product development & improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
• Proven success in partnering with diverse stakeholders, both across organizations and teams, on complex, challenging projects
• Understanding of software development processes, including agile development methodology, developing use cases, and usability testing
• Demonstrated success in product management
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with cross team collaboration
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Business, or related field
We are in downtown Phoenix's Warehouse District which is part of the city's innovation hub, PHX Core, and we are proud to be a part of such a dynamic and creative area. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for collaboration and inspiration to feed all the great ideas that start here.
We work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (go ahead and wear those shorts and flip flops, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. We'll cover 90% - 100% of your medical plan premiums, provide you with a life insurance plan, and cover disability benefits. You can enroll in our 401(k) plan and earn free money with our company match. You can also take advantage of our great dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We also offer telecommuting, amazing paid time off – 4 weeks to start and 12 paid holidays.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities worldwide. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media