- - Development
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Preventable illnesses still kill tens of thousands of people every year, however there is hope. The impact of the flu, pneumonia, measles, whooping cough, cervical cancer, and many more diseases is diminished through vaccines, public health prevention programs, and data intelligence. The battle is fought every day to ensure that communities are prepared, proactive, and empowered for any event or outbreak from bioterrorism and newly emerging disease, such as the Zika virus, to the old diseases that never left.
Join us in this fight at the front lines. As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of projects and products, using your tool box of Agile, Lean, PMBOK, and Continuous Delivery methodologies, to ensure the world is rid of preventable diseases. You will be a key team member in the building of intelligence solutions for a healthier future - for you, your family and communities all around the world.
About the Job
▪ Guide the team and organization in the use of Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
▪ Work with the team to ensure the team mentality is practiced
▪ Assess the agile maturity of the team and organization and coach the team/organization to higher level of maturity at a sustainable cadence
▪ Work with the product team to ensure at least three sprints of prioritized backlog is fully groomed through support, education and coaching
▪ Shield the team from obstacles that could impact delivery progress including: the removal of "blockers," negotiating with stakeholders, finding the right personnel to remove overcome the impediment
▪ Manage, arrange and facilitate the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
▪ Build trust of the team so problems can be raised without fear of retribution with an emphasis on continuous improvement
▪ Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating
▪ Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution for better creativity and improved efficiency of the team
▪ Be guided by a servant leadership style
▪ Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
▪ Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical team members and possess the skills to coordinate technical items with both technical and non-technical audiences
▪ Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Motivation, energy and leadership skills
▪ Expertise with agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
▪ Coaching skills to move the team towards agile best practices that is measured through customer success
▪ Knowledge of software development processes and procedures
▪ Experience with various Agile techniques such as: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
▪ Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time
▪ Ability to implement backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories with the team
Education and Certification
▪ University degree or college diploma in business or a related field required, or equivalent experience
▪ Agile SCRUM Certification
Knowledge and Experience
▪ Minimum 3 years' experience in a scrum master role
▪ Demonstrated leadership managing people and projects
▪ Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
▪ Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
▪ Experience managing remote development teams is a plus
We work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (go ahead and wear those shorts and flip flops, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. We'll cover 90-100% of your medical plan premiums, provide you with a life insurance plan, and cover disability benefits. You can enroll in our 401(k) plan and earn free money with our company match. You can also take advantage of our great dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We offer amazing paid time off – 4 weeks to start – and 12 paid holidays on top of that.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities worldwide. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media