- Business Development - Marketing
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
STC is widely recognized as a leading public health informatics company in the United States. Our team is comprised of a unique blend of public health specialists and information system developers who come together to create cost-effective public health technology solutions. We are a group of dedicated professionals committed to improving public health through the applied use of population health data collected through modernized information systems.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Manager to join our awesome team! As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing our overall company and product marketing strategy, including working closely with internal teams to ensure consistency. You will be empowered to turn your forward-thinking ideas into reality as you help us build and strengthen our customer base.
About the Job
• Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies for the company and our product lines
• Create sales collateral for the account management teams, including company and product decks, one-pagers, case studies, etc.
• Establish and manage marketing campaigns to drive lead generation
• Write and publish content, including blogs, social media posts, press releases, and thought-leadership content
• Coordinate events and conferences, including creative, budget and logistics
• Work with internal teams and customers to get customer testimonials and produce case studies
• Ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels, including digital (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media)
• You have experience marketing business-to-business or business-to-consumer solutions, experience with software marketing preferred.
• You have demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
• You have solid knowledge of marketing tools and best practices as well as expert understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
• You enjoy a sense of ownership and take pride in your performance and its impact on your company's success.
• You have hands-on experience with marketing tools such as SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, WordPress, Canva, Adobe, and are familiar with web design.
• You are creative and seek out new ideas.
• You have exceptional writing and communication skills.
• You are a skilled listener who has experience working with developers and product owners to understand software functionality and then articulate that in easy-to-consume marketing material.
• You have 5-7 years' experience designing and leading marketing strategies with at least 3 years of digital marketing experience. A BSc degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital technologies or relevant field is an added plus.
We are in downtown Phoenix's Warehouse District which is part of the city's innovation hub, PHX Core, and we are proud to be a part of such a dynamic and creative area. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for collaboration and inspiration to feed all the great ideas that start here.
We work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (go ahead and wear those shorts and flip flops, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. We'll cover 90-100% of your medical plan premiums, provide you with a life insurance plan, and cover disability benefits. You can enroll in our 401(k) plan and earn free money with our company match. You can also take advantage of our great dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We offer amazing paid time off – 4 weeks to start – and 12 paid holidays on top of that.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities worldwide. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.