Support and Interface Specialist
- Development - Private - Immslink / .Net
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Preventable illnesses kill tens of thousands of people every year, however there is hope. The impact of the flu, pneumonia, measles, whooping cough, cervical cancer, and many more diseases is diminished through the use of vaccines, public health prevention programs, and data intelligence. The battle is fought every day to ensure that communities are prepared, proactive, and empowered for any event or outbreak from bioterrorism and newly emerging disease, such as the Zika virus, to the old diseases that never left.
Make an impact, and join us in this fight at the front lines. As a Support & Interface Specialist, you will work with health care providers, pharmacies and clinics that use a multitude of different EHR solutions and onboard them onto our single integration platform – the nation's leading immunization intelligence network. In this way, you will enable them to easily connect to registries across all 50 states, and you will play a key role in building intelligent solutions for a healthier future.
What you will do
• Manage client expectations and ensure customer satisfaction through proactive follow-up, responsiveness, and thorough communication
• Act as the initial point of contact for low volume support calls and emails, creating a positive first impression
• Manage key long-term client relationships, including running periodic client calls and addressing support questions via email and phone
• Manage and coordinate project development from initiation to closure, with accountability for overall project results
• Use collaborative leadership and problem-solving expertise to ensure appropriate identification and follow-up of client needs
• Utilize and create documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring clear communication
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request
• Manage EHR(s) and individual client expectations during the state onboarding process
• Facilitate and manage on going relationships with the State as well as pharmacies or our EHR contacts
• Not only do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, but because you are also an outstanding listener, your clients are amazed at how well you "get them"
• You can't stand down time, and you love running point on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• You are all about team work and collaboration, and enjoy the satisfaction of thinking out of the box, and creating solutions within your highly-engaged and priority-driven team
• You may have a business or related college degree, or you may have the equivalent work experience
• You have worked for at least two years in a role where you excelled in providing technical-focused customer service
• You'll really impress us if all of the above apply, and you have experience with electronic data exchange and Hl7 Interfaces
• Previous Healthcare experience is also a huge plus.
We are in downtown Phoenix's Warehouse District which is part of the city's innovation hub, PHX Core, and we are proud to be a part of such a dynamic and creative area. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for collaboration and inspiration to feed all the great ideas that start here.
We work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (go ahead and wear those shorts and flip flops, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. We'll cover 90-100% of your medical plan premiums, provide you with a life insurance plan, and cover disability benefits. You can enroll in our 401(k) plan and earn free money with our company match. You can also take advantage of our great dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We offer amazing paid time off – 4 weeks to start – and 12 paid holidays on top of that.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities worldwide. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.