Software Sales/Account Manager
- Business Development - Private
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
STC is widely recognized as a leading public health informatics company in the United States. Our team is comprised of a unique blend of public health specialists and applied information system developers who come together to create cost-effective public health technology solutions. We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to improving public health through the applied use of population health data collected through modernized information systems.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Sales/Account Manager to join our awesome team! As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing pharmacy customer relationships. You will be expanding STC's footprint in our existing markets by working with current clients to ensure client satisfaction and meet their business needs with new products and services. You will be empowered to turn your forward-thinking ideas into reality as you help us build and strengthen our customer base.
What you will do:
• Develop accounts by listening to customer needs and identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell additional functionality and products
• Identify key contacts, decision makers, and executives for each account and maintain regular contact
• Establish long-term relationships to support the sales cycle and keep the relationship moving forward
• Write proposals
• Keep up-to-date with market changes and product developments in order to effectively communicate to customers
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and support/implementation teams to ensure customer success with new products and projects
Who you are:
• Passion for health and for solving customer problems with technology and software solutions
• Ability to establish and maintain a rapport across multiple levels of the customer organization
• Strong oral and written communicator who understands the power of messaging and delivery
• Goal-oriented self-starter who is resourceful and able to look at challenges and identify solutions
• Organized, experience with using a CRM to track and document tasks preferred.
• Good listener who likes having a detailed understanding of product functionality in order to listen to customer business goals and identify product alignment.
• Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
• Experience in health care, public health or pharmacy industry a plus
We are in downtown Phoenix's Warehouse District which is part of the city's innovation hub, PHX Core, and we are proud to be a part of such a dynamic and creative area. We have an open-office layout with an urban feel and lots of room for collaboration and inspiration to feed all the great ideas that start here.
We work hard, and we like to have fun doing it. You can join us in company outings like baseball games and museum visits, volunteer in the community, and just be yourself – all within a cool casual environment (go ahead and wear those shorts and flip flops, if that's what you like!).
Benefits? Ours are outstanding. We'll cover 90-100% of your medical plan premiums, provide you with a life insurance plan, and cover disability benefits. You can enroll in our 401(k) plan and earn free money with our company match. You can also take advantage of our great dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts. We offer amazing paid time off – 4 weeks to start – and 12 paid holidays on top of that.
We are on a mission to provide intelligent solutions for a healthier future, and we are passionate about creating healthy communities worldwide. Help us save lives – join our team!
Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected Veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media